Sharkey's off West Street - opinions/contact details needed

medicgirl

Hi.

Just been there for lunch today. It's okay, actually; one really big plus point for me is that it does quite a lot of interesting European beers, inc. wheat beers, fruit beers etc. The food's not bad - nothing to write home about, but perfectly adequate.

One thing I would say is that when i was there it was _absolutely_ freezing - although that may be less of a problem if there are lots of people around! Oh, not that much seating either.

Having said all that though, it's got quite a good atmosphere etc and cool light tube things with hypnotising colours! :)

Well, _I_ like them...

Hope that helps a bit; sorry don't have contact details.

Blissy.

I've been once and thought it was okay. They have a good range of cocktails which are pretty cheap, but the bartenders filled the glass full of ice before pouring the spirits every time and never used measures so it seemed lucky if you got a full shot sometimes! It has got a pretty decent atmosphere though.

Originally posted by Bedhead

Went to the opening night - free food free drinks so my opinion may be prejudiced! - however, any s****y new bar is a welcome addition to sheffield in my opinion

erm the above is supposed to read 'any s w a n k y new bar' by the way as oppose to anything derogatory!

Archived