Has anybody been to the balti king broomhill

a group of us went for a meal hear hearing it was very good, the place was filthy plus after we had starters with pickles etc they took our plates back and started emptying the leftover pickle yougart sauce stuff back into plastic dishes and re-using them, all this infront of our eyes. Is this common practice:confused:

Went there on one occassion! Food was not authentic, and they didn't like this pointing out. Because you have a few pics of famous people, it doesn't make the food good. As for recycling pickle trays, you should report this to environmental health. It leaves the following recipients open to all sorts of contamination. Not good food hygiene practice!

I would never go back to this place. I went years ago and it was garbage then. I heard a story a couple of years ago that the place was closed down due to enviromental health finding rat and mouse droppings in the kitchen. They also have a takeaway shop further down the road that I would stay away from. They prey on students that don't know any better.

What's funny are the ancient photos of so called cellebs on the wall.Lol:hihi:

Batli King is designed to stay open when all the others have shut so all the drunks have to go there. Half of them probably won't notice whats being served up and when you've had a skinful you don't care. Last one i had was awful and that was ten years back .Best curry house i use is jaflong in crookes. superb :D

we avoid balti king like the plague - the only thing i liked about that place was the naan, but the curry was like meat in coloured gravy, and i saw them doing the same trick with the pickle tray - that was 6 years ago and have not been back since!

Archived