Leadmill! how amazing is this place ??

About the bets of a bad bunch these days, you wouldn't catch me going in Embrace, feel a bit overdressed in Corp then left with Leadmill or Plug. Usually go for Leadmill, though liek others have said it's not as good as it used to be.

I used to go to the Leadmill once a week and loved it! However I'm far too old now.

I spend to much time worrying about all the incredibly young looking people getting drunk and if they'll be alright getting home and why on earth they aren't wearing coats when it's -2 degrees outside!

had a few good nights there and seen many a good band there, thou word on the street is that their stage area is rotting away and theyll have to close for a bit to refit a new one, so there might be a peroid in the future of no bands for a bit, which isnt good for them with new the new carling place just openning and putting on a lot of indie bands, which otherwise i think would have played the 'mill.

Archived