Bradway Hotel...

Tarquin

When fannys at owler bar was in operation i often went to the bradway and fluer de lys (totley) en route and they were top places. Even when i was pubbin rather than clubbin the bradway was still a draw in the 80's specially on sunday nights. Now live in the area but to be honest I've been in once or twice over the last 3 or 4 years and it's nothing like its heyday.

Well, the lease for sale sign has come down and there are builders working in there, with lots of stuff in the skip outside.

Either someone has taken the pub on and are refurbishing it before re-opening, or it is to see a change of use....

Well, the lease for sale sign has come down and there are builders working in there, with lots of stuff in the skip outside.

Either someone has taken the pub on and are refurbishing it before re-opening, or it is to see a change of use....

Apartments maybe ?

I hope it does re open used to be a great pub and had some wicked times in there.

Area needs a decent boozer serving good honest food and beer and one that's easily accessible too!

Have you tried the White Swan ?

Archived