Bradway Hotel...

Tarquin

the beer in the redcap has just gone up again.still cheap though. no food anymore,used to be ok to take the kids on a friday teatime.

Prices now are-:

Lager £1.61 a pt

Sov £1.34 a pt

OBB £1.32 a pt

• 2 weeks later...

Was unfortunate enough to frequent The Bradway last week, the food was late and arrived cold definitely not fine dinning as stated and the staff were very unaccommodating. I live in the area but will defiantly not be returning to this pub. I would not recommend it to anyone.

I can't think why Visa's being so extreme about the Bradway... I went last week. I didn't eat but it was f a n t a s t i c. One of the best boozers I've been to in a very long while. Why? The staff looked after the clientele - not just us, I was watching their interactions with other customers. *Lovely* decor - they've given it a really smart makeover, and finally I think they're keen to keep the tone of the pub chilled and relaxing. I doubt very much that you'll ever see hoardes of dodgy young drinkers in there.

4.5 out of 5!

I can't think why Visa's being so extreme about the Bradway... I went last week. I didn't eat but it was f a n t a s t i c. One of the best boozers I've been to in a very long while. Why? The staff looked after the clientele - not just us, I was watching their interactions with other customers. *Lovely* decor - they've given it a really smart makeover, and finally I think they're keen to keep the tone of the pub chilled and relaxing. I doubt very much that you'll ever see hoardes of dodgy young drinkers in there.

4.5 out of 5!

Beware of folks registering and making their first post!!!!!

Wellyman, I felt it necessary to voice my opinion this is the reason why I registered on this site as I felt strongly about my bad experience. Although I am pleased to hear that you had a better visit than what I did.

Wellyman, I felt it necessary to voice my opinion this is the reason why I registered on this site as I felt strongly about my bad experience. Although I am pleased to hear that you had a better visit than what I did.

Hey not me mate.

Not been in since it reopened. I went in there in its last incarnation and thought it a total shed. It will take something special in the way of recomendations to get me back.

I was merely pointing out that you had no previous postings to refer to. Not trying to be personal here BUT...

It is a common ploy of people with a vested interest ...say owning a nearby pub... to register and give someone a slagging. Once folk have form (a few postings) you get a feel for what they are about.

I am sure you are genuine as your reply seems to indicate. Welcome to the Forum. You will have fun here.

What a disappiontment. We called in there on Sunday just after tea time. We were extremely pleased at the the make over on the place and the promise of new beginnings with the notice on the front door informing us of no caps etc, but boy were we disappointed when we got inside. The landlord and his family and friends appeared to be having a private party. They were all drunk and extremely loud at the bar. Even the girl that was so obviously under 18 was drinking alcopops. The atmosphere was ruined. There were only another two customers in the pub that were ignored when they left. The landlord needs to get a grip on customer service or say good bye to his investment. My advice, don't party in your own place, you only get one chance to make a first impression.

Archived