The best indian and taxi drivers favourate place

icekhan

Does anybody know the best indian for a meal ? to celebrate a birthday party. Someone told me to go to "Chaman" in the Wicker near Wicker's pharamacy. He said that If I have not been then have missed the best indian restaurant and take-away and taxi drivers favourate place. he said to ask if I am not sure any taxi driver, and that I will not find a better home style food, if I really know the tast and has insight into indian spices. he also said that Its a lovely place and they had a great time, nice envirnment, good food and can bring own drinks and to try the lovely kebabs, meat balti and lamb chops. Any suggestions, I think after all the praise I must try it.

Bad advert for a really good place! The Tandori stuff is lovely, the curry I had was not really spicy enough but it was very nice. I just hope they can steal a bit more trade from the Mangla as they deserve it much more. I also hope they get some compensation from the council about the state of the Wicker as it must be putting people off.

It was running by the same guy but now he has opened Chaman, near Wicker's Pharmacy. Fantastic food, tried it the other day, will recommend to everyone, you will not be disappointed, cabbies rated it 8 out of 10.

Im a cabbie and we go to GULSHANS at wicker

Archived