Crossdressers in sheffield

binghams

ive recently decided to go public with my crossdressing, and with my partner we are looking to go out on the sheffield gay scene etc anybody give me details of the nights at the club xes please?:)

Hi, Binghams!

I'm Tia-Anna, one of the local TV's involved in organising and publicising the LES FEMMES TV/TS Night at Club Xes. It is on EVERY SECOND, THIRD, and FOURTH Friday EACH and EVERY month.

Please note: the first Friday in the month is traditionally the 'BEARS' Night, and you might be disappointed if you come on this (e.g. this Friday, March 7), as often no TV's turn up on that one. However, any other Friday there will be generally upwards of a dozen 'girls' there (Even during the shockingly bad weather last Friday there were at least 11 of us), and TV's/TS's are, of course, welcome on ANY other night that Club Xes is open.

Myself and the other organisers have worked hard over the last couple of years to get 'girls' to come down, and to get new members to visit, and to keep coming regularly; from a lowpoint of only 3-4 'girls' two summers ago, we have got back to the original high numbers of 20+ on many nights!

BTW, this Friday, you might like to come up to CLIMAX, Yorkshire's biggest LGBT Night (once a month) at UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD STUDENTS UNION, where TV's and TS's are of course most welcome.

Climax Advance tickets are available from the student union Box office or Dempseys Bar (Another TV-Friendly venue) at the bottom of Moorfoot.

I have just set up a Facebook Group for Les Femmes, at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27074540286

Maybe see you at Climax or at Les Femmes on Second Friday of April (I'll be missing the March ones, unfortunately!):love:

Archived