Where Is The Dearest And Cheapest Pint Of Real Ale In Sheffield?

barpen

I believe the Cricket Inn at Totley was the first to break the £3.00 pint barrier with their Thornbridge Jaipur IPA.

Yes I remember that.

Can you comment re beer at the Crown just around the corner? That was the one I heard was the dear one.

well as for pricers they are all over the place all the time.bars like weatherspoons loyds yates do a price check every mounth to make sure they are the cheapiest.as for bying beer weatherspoons bulk buy it to allow them to have a better market.they have a warehouse at daventry that is massive they can store millions of barrels there and then spliff up aboung there pubs this is how they do so cheep to nearly 700 pubs.

i still think the best one i had is strawberry bear at devenshire cat £5 a pint thou

That was the one I was told about. I obviously got the price wrong. Many thanks.

Incredible that a pub at the posh end of town can sell ale at that price.

Is it any good?

Well it makes you fall over & talk gibberish so its ok with me.

Lager is £1.54 perpint

Dev Cat in Town, £2.20 for a pint of Moonshine! What the hell?! I wouldn't mind but they don't sell J2Os and I'm not keen on proper fresh orange so I'm restricted to paying over the odds for pints! :loopy:

Archived