Zodiak cafe park hill

• 5 months later...
Hiya Bryan I remeber it well I used to go when I came on leave from the forces remember well the 3d juke box and the stars on the ceiling

I think that i remember you did you used to go to the cafe in your uniform also did yoy com from the london area?

I remember Bomber (Tony Read) very well, his Mom lived on Park Hill at some point and he had a girlfriend called Marilyn Turner.

I went out with his friend for about a year, I think he was called Brian and lived on Lowedges. His nick name was pirate. Lots of good memories.

Carol

I remember Bomber (Tony Read) very well, his Mom lived on Park Hill at some point and he had a girlfriend called Marilyn Turner.

I went out with his friend for about a year, I think he was called Brian and lived on Lowedges. His nick name was pirate. Lots of good memories.

Carol

do you ever see tony if so give him my best we was good mates in the early 1960s.we used to hang around pond st bus station and park hill great times chassing the lasses around thought we was the bees knees in them days

No Havnt seen anyone in Years. I moved to Cyprus 20 years ago and before that I was in Leeds.

I remember Bomber as if it was yesterday and I also remember Dave Salvin, I think he lived on Lowedges.

I went to Park School and later to Norfolk. We lived on Sheaf Gardens but used to walk up Shewsbury Road to get to Park Hill.

Carol:)

Archived