Looking To Buy A Leopard Gecko In Sheffield...

natonstan

I understand there is 2 Reptile shops on Attercliffe, The Snake Shop and another ( I forget the name ) But does anybody know the price for Leopard Geckos in these shops, and does anybody know the name of the second shop?

Thanks in advance

Can't remember the name of the second shop, but I recall there are indeed two in Attercliffe.

Wouldn't this thread be best if transferred to the general 'Sheffield topics' or the 'pet owners group' section? It's not really within the 'going out/ nights out' category, and you should get more response if it was in a better topic area. Just ask the admins if they are online!

• 2 weeks later...
I understand there is 2 Reptile shops on Attercliffe, The Snake Shop and another ( I forget the name ) But does anybody know the price for Leopard Geckos in these shops, and does anybody know the name of the second shop?

Thanks in advance

the shop you are asking about is sheffield exotics and the number you can call them on is 01142446662 and if your interested i have got a 4 foot vivarium with all acceseries and a stand with shelves and draws great for lizards for a gecko you are looking at about £50 and bearded dragons £45 and they are much better than geckos

Archived