Which is Sheffields best team?

mel8592

Sheffields best footy team  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Sheffields best footy team

• Sheffield wednesday (owls)
    • Sheffield United (blades)
    • there both crap

This poll would be more suitable to a playground. Y'see, I reckon that if Wednesday were in the Ryman League and United were playing Real Madrid in the Champions League, then the chances are that Wednesday fans would vote for...Wednesday and Unitedites would vote for...United!

And the same would apply if the situations were reversed. However, having seen Fattie Foulkes on that programme last night, we've never been surer who indeed DID eat all the pies.

A better poll would ask when are we going to have both Sheffield teams playing in the Premier League again? Oh look, there's Elvis.....

Originally posted by buck

The best team is the Sharks, but that's only basketball, the world's most skilful sport

Wish it were true Buck, but the Sharks although are doing well will struggle to get any silverware this season. We have a small squad (in height and numbers) and let 3 of our best players go last season.

Blades will be in the premiership before wednesday are back there easy. I reckon this could be the blades year.

However, being a supporter of a (albeit crap) premiership side, i can justifiable tell everyone here they're both crap!

If you're pushing me, the blades are just a little bit more crappy, cos wednesday are the bigger club!

Originally posted by duffman

Oi! Watch it Deej. Careful what you say. i'm affraid this subject has been drilled into the ground on many occasions.

This is one of them

Then shouldn't this one be closed or merged with the original then :suspect:

Pardon my banter, I shall refrain from posting my thoughts on the sport of football! :)

Archived