Traffic light Cameras

Shouldnt get a ticket if its on amber

Don't take this the wrong way, but treat traffic lights as if they are about to turn to red. Human nature dictates two options, approach at a higher speed to beat the light or more appropriately slow down to about 20 mph in a 30 mph zone so you can stop for and amber light. I used to drive like a bit of a div and have addopted a more relazed approach, no speedin or light tickets for 13 years. drive to chill not to thrill.

Don't take this the wrong way, but treat traffic lights as if they are about to turn to red. Human nature dictates two options, approach at a higher speed to beat the light or more appropriately slow down to about 20 mph in a 30 mph zone so you can stop for and amber light. I used to drive like a bit of a div and have addopted a more relazed approach, no speedin or light tickets for 13 years. drive to chill not to thrill.

My driving instructor told me to look at traffic lights from some distance as I approach them. If they have been on green for a long time, you should expect them to be changing soon.

Speed and traffic light cameras have to be painted yellow. It's in these extemely boring guidelines , if you can be bothered reading them.

You've obviously never traveled through Tameside where they are a nice shade of green..up the hill to Hollingworth and onto the M67 for example...

• 3 months later...

today 31/8/11 i was travelling in sheffield and went through just after green/amber at a slow speed and i noticed a bloody camera type thing in my rear mirror unlike owt id seen before it had like horizontal lats across the lens.

its got me thinking will i get 3 points? i was slow and went through just as it changed.

today 31/8/11 i was travelling in sheffield and went through just after green/amber at a slow speed and i noticed a bloody camera type thing in my rear mirror unlike owt id seen before it had like horizontal lats across the lens.

its got me thinking will i get 3 points? i was slow and went through just as it changed.

Would that be Red then?