Could this be Sheffield?

Hi.. I bought a silver(?) plate with 3 small feet. It is engraved on top and on the bottom it has what looks like the world with a bird on top of it and (bare with me please) e in a shield p in a shield n in a circle s in a circle the numbers 06027 under that the numbers 10 under that and the numbers 150 engraved beside the 10. I have looked on the net and can't find out if it is Sheffield or when it may have been made. Since it doesn't have a makers name on it or any name on it you can see why I'm having troulble. Any info would be great. Thanks Tiffsmom

Hi.. I bought a silver(?) plate with 3 small feet. It is engraved on top and on the bottom it has what looks like the world with a bird on top of it and (bare with me please) e in a shield p in a shield n in a circle s in a circle the numbers 06027 under that the numbers 10 under that and the numbers 150 engraved beside the 10. I have looked on the net and can't find out if it is Sheffield or when it may have been made. Since it doesn't have a makers name on it or any name on it you can see why I'm having troulble. Any info would be great. Thanks Tiffsmom

The way the letters E.P.N.S. are placed in shields and a circle is to deceive people to thinking it was sterling silver as the assay marks are all placed within shields and lozenges.

Archived