Can we start laughing at Leeds United yet?

BasilRathbon

Next stop Wembley. Doncaster don't have a cat in hells chance. Best team in Yorkshire are BACK!!! The sleeping giant has stirred from his slumber.

Have a go at us boys and girls, tell us how deluded we are, please do. 15 p;oint defecit, haha, a club like Leeds laughs in the face of the FA's punishments. We are fighters, no-one can hold us down.

Biggest team in Yorkshire. FACT.

Priceless,absolutely priceless ! Slumbering giant my ****! More like a coma !!

Now I've not posted much in the last few months as I don't care for the childish bickering between Owls and Blades fans.

But on this occasion I feel I must express my opinion

HAHA HAHA HOHO HA HA HEEEHEEEEHEEEEEHHEEEEEE

(pause for breath and to wipe eyes)

HEEEEEHEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOHOHOH HEEEEEE HAHA

YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE.

Guest teebee

i have to admit i was crying along with the leeds fans when the match ended................

although my tears were injected with extreme bursts of laughter.

45, 000 singing it large before the match. Nothig in the 2nd half. Leeds didn't show on the pitch, off the pitch they were arrogant, then went missing whe their team needed them.

If they needed any confirmation of what their level is - they just got it.

Hope they enjoy league 1, while South Yorkshire parties all season with them:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Archived