Can we start laughing at Leeds United yet?

BasilRathbon

I've just mailed this to their Editor

Quote:

You recently sent me some vouchers to encourage me to purchase your paper. I notice that you only seem to have sections on your website for Leeds, Dewsbury and Wakefield. Also you're running a thread to commisserate with Leeds fans about them losing, it's all very sad, forgive me for laughing hysterically! Where's the thread to congratulate Donnie Rovers, aren't they in Yorkshire too?

On this poor showing, I can't see that buying your paper would be much advantage to me. Perhaps you should change your name to the Leeds Evening Post? Along with the TV prog, Look Leeds.

Best wishes with your marketing campaign

rubydazzler

I wonder if I'll get a reply? :)

What a great idea :D

May I borrow your bit you wrote and send it in as well :D

Good on you Ruby!

It really is a disgrace to call it the Yorkshire Evening Post. The have a whole section dedicated to L**ds which is seperate to the other football section. I typed in Doncaster Rovers in their site search and came up with the latest result being the last league encounter with L**ds when they drew 1-1!!!

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! And they wonder why people hate them so much!

Archived