Can we start laughing at Leeds United yet?

BasilRathbon

However, as I hate to keep reminding you, Hereford United knocked Leeds out of the FA Cup last season, so by your logic, Hereford United are the best team in the world.

Don't be so delusional Basil.

im not being rude ere but where is Hereford ? is it in yorkshire?

No, it's in Wales. But the club that plays there (who were non-league only 3 years ago) will next season be competing in the same division as the once-mighty Leeds United.

Why is that arrogant. We could beat any team in the world on current form. Barca, Man Utd, AC Milan. We are on a par now, if not better. None of those teams could have turned the 15 point defecit round like us.

This guy has got to be a troll pretending to be a Leeds fan.

This guy has got to be a troll pretending to be a Leeds fan.

I have posted as a Leed Utd fan here for ages. I am a real fan, and go to Elland Rd about 10 times a year. I also make sure to catch as many away games as possible.

Do you honestly think that Barca could have turned round the 15 point defecit in League One? If you do then you are truely unintelligent.

I have posted as a Leed Utd fan here for ages. I am a real fan, and go to Elland Rd about 10 times a year. I also make sure to catch as many away games as possible.

Do you honestly think that Barca could have turned round the 15 point defecit in League One? If you do then you are truely unintelligent.

Maybe they couldn't have.

But neither did you. :hihi:

He's got a point; I doubt whether Barcelona could have got anything from Cheltenham Town and I think Real Madrid would have had a fight to overcome Port Vale at the Nou Camp. And does anyone seriously think Juventus would nick three points at Crewe Alexandra?

Why is that arrogant. We could beat any team in the world on current form. Barca, Man Utd, AC Milan. We are on a par now, if not better. None of those teams could have turned the 15 point defecit round like us.

Indeed.

The same current form that lost to Donny.

Inspirational. :hihi:

Archived