Concern at voyeuristic landlord

Top stuff - you should make a film of it - I'm up for playing John Travolta (or Steven Hawkins if the JT role is taken)

Actually the films already been written. JT is actually playing himself once the skin grafts have taken! 'Stevie boy' Hawkings is going to be Angelinas most demanding part to date and the Spice girls will be played by Jedward and a mirror. Still looking for squirrels though if you're interested .... :)

Actually the films already been written. JT is actually playing himself once the skin grafts have taken! 'Stevie boy' Hawkings is going to be Angelinas most demanding part to date and the Spice girls will be played by Jedward and a mirror. Still looking for squirrels though if you're interested .... :)

sounds like my dog

I feel the landlord should be played as John Belushi (before he died) peering in the skylight.

Too late! The landlord is played by Bjorn Ulvaeus from ABBA, dressed up as Fred Flintstone, because that's what he likes to abba dabba do! :D

(see what I did there?)

Archived