Feeding The Ducks

gracie

i have a 21 month old grandaughter and she is staying with us at easter. She loves the open air and she loves feeding the ducks!

can anyone out there suggest somewhere we could go within the city boundaries ?.

we have done endcliffe park, graves park and rivelin.

??????

It's not in the city , but Thrybergh Country Park in Rotherham is a great place to go and feed the ducks and geese!

You can buy duck seed for about 20p a bag and there's a cafe, shop and play area there too !

It's a bit further away, but it's well worth a visit!

how about graves park - as well as ducks they also have farm animals and a petting area (rabbits etc)... theres also a nice playground up there....

buses - 75/76/ 25/ 56 - i think - know the 70's are correct - cos I catch them - get off at the honda garage

are there still ducks and swans at hilsbrough park - there used to be when i was a kid !

if not - rother valley country park is a good one - with a cafe aswell to boot!

yep, the ducks and swans are still there at hillsbro park, and some geese too, watch your fingers lol!

Archived