Melting chocolate in a microwave..

Don't missuse chocolate, would you put flour and other things in a malt whisky.

Chcolate should be slowly melted in you mouth and savoured but never chewed alternatively warm it between your partners thighs, this applies to all couples.

:hihi: This reminded me of something that happened last christmas, my boyfriends sister was having a "chocolate party" with a chocolate fountain and she just lobbed this huge bar of cheap asda chocolate in the Microwave for about 2 minutes. It came out ok just a bit lumpy, so she put it in the chocolate fountain. Now, five minutes later we hear a big BANG! so run through to the kitchen to find her, and the walls, ceiling, carpets, table, chairs, you name it, completely covered in chocolate! Turns out the lumps got stuck in it and caused it to explode! :hihi: It wouldn't have been a complete disaster but they had only recently redecorated the whole kitchen in a white wallpaper!

• 9 months later...
Are you sure? I really don't believe that.

Funnily enough neither do I!:hihi:

I wonder if after all this time as this thread is rare old if the OP actually did manage to melt the chocolate?

to melt chocolate in the microwave you just need to add a teaspoon of veg oil to the chocolate to stop it burning. i know its not the healthiest option but it works. iv done it for chocolate covered fruit.

Archived