Recommendations for wedding lunch

liza98

We're trying to organise a lunch for 10 people after a wedding at the town hall. I'm trying to find a place in the city centre with a private room which could be booked. I have tried the Wig & Pen which sounds ideal but they may have building work on the date we want. Does anyone else have suggestions? Would prefer classic british or italian food. Thank you!

We're trying to organise a lunch for 10 people after a wedding at the town hall. I'm trying to find a place in the city centre with a private room which could be booked. I have tried the Wig & Pen which sounds ideal but they may have building work on the date we want. Does anyone else have suggestions? Would prefer classic british or italian food. Thank you!

Hiya luv, me and my OH are doing the same after our wedding for 8 people and having a buffet at the reception. We are going with The Royal Victoria. I know it sounds expensive but it isn't. They are giving us a room for 12 people for £80 hire and we can choose from the menu at £22 for a 3 course meal. I have seen the room and it is wonderful. To make it cheaper for us the people invited to the meal are buying there own food, so were just buying our food and the room hire.

Archived