Recommendations for wedding lunch

liza98

We went to The Old House on Division street for sunday lunch and it was absolutley delicious and the other customers food looked good too. The room to your left as you walk in is quite cosy and they may let you book the whole area or I think there is an upstairs room too. Their food is traditional english so may fit the bill, good luck and hope you have a lovely day.

Hi Lisa

I own Bluwater and cater for loads of parties similar to this .Give me a call on 0114 2754365 and i can take some details and give guide prices . Phil Sinclair is my Head chef is a previous restuarateur of the year and can provide a bespoke menu for your party. First we need to check the date to confirm availability.

Bob

• 2 months later...

Well, we finally decided on Bluwater for lunch. We were really happy with the organisation and the meal. The food was excellent, with very generous portions and the menu was lovely. I can wholly recommend the venue for another wedding party.

We used Carol's catering (in walkley) for the buffet at the evening do,and that was also really good. Very generous portions again - I couldn't do it justice after lunch! The pub was fantastic as well, we used the function room at the Harlequin bar. The owners were really helpful, and we had a huge choice of beers to put on. Bradfield brewery even made custom labels for the beer pumps for us. The feedback from friends and family was very positive, there was a very friendly relaxed atmosphere all night.

It was a lovely day, but I must say I'm glad all the organising is now over:)

Thanks again for all the suggestions

Liz X

Archived