Topsy Turvy – a love poem.

Sir_Nigel

Note: Ideally, for the ‘####’ you should imagine a brief sound effect rather than a word. This could be a Swanee whistle, duck call, cuckoo or doorbell - but not a fog horn, barking dog or klaxon. Alternatively, feel free to insert something of your own.

I dreamt that I wandered in fields of pink flora, between tulips and soft pussy willow.

I awoke to the unforeseen sight of your rump as it rested this morn near my pillow.

How did it get there? I wondered in shock, did you toss and then turn in the night?

How did your Rear End end up up here? I’m all at a loss at the sight.

Up close it’s commendable, rounded and pert, though admittedly quite out of place.

And then as you stir there’s a glimpse of your #### and it brings a broad smile to my face.

We were blind drunk my love and my mind is a blur and the bed’s in a terrible tangle

But I’ll always remember the day I awoke and I gazed upon you from this angle.

I had a really miserable day yesterday and I've just got back up and rinning after having to re-boot my computer and start from scratch so this is the first thing Ive read and it's put the smile back on my face. Thanks Sir Nigel!

Archived