Murder at Pitsmoor

I think the guy who murdered him was the guy who started a conversation with me when i was 14 and wagging school! He wanted me to go to Sheffield the next day and said he would write a note from school pretending to be my dad but I didn't go. Was he bald by any chance? I saw him selling dusters near Castle Market and he killed Peter about a week after he spoke to me!

• 2 months later...

It still seems like yesterday to me. has anyone got any ideas on how I could get hold of a photo of Peter? I cant remember if there was one of him when the story was published in the Sheffield Star.

I'm guessing that it's the anniversary coming up that made Lisa post the above. Anniversaries - whether one or twenty years ago - are always painful. Likewise I am thinking about my son's friend who died from meningitis about 18 years ago aged 16, and whose birthday was 6 January.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 years later...
On 03/01/2011 at 14:53, Billiethekim said:

I remember Peter Spowage, we lived on the same road & went to school together. He past away in January 1986 aged 14, it was a real shame he had to go so young.

I worked with his cousin Darren Spowage at Crosby kitchens remember it very well I took him home that afternoon.