Bulls Head - Ranmoor - For Sale

theripsaw

It's a naff pub but if they pulled it down it would be a good location for luxury flats.

Troll alert?! Parking would be a big issue there.

Its a nice building, unfortunately thats not enough in the planners eyes to stop it being demolished conservation area or not.

Cant see how they put £1m on it- obviously on the basis of a block of flats, but for that price you can get a mansion anywhere in Ranmoor with more space.

Troll alert?! Parking would be a big issue there.

Its a nice building, unfortunately thats not enough in the planners eyes to stop it being demolished conservation area or not.

Cant see how they put £1m on it- obviously on the basis of a block of flats, but for that price you can get a mansion anywhere in Ranmoor with more space.

'...but for that price you can get a mansion anywhere in Ranmoor with more space.' - Not much use if you want a flat though?

I would have thought they are looking for a million quid and dont care what happens.

They dont want the staff to know so they dont jump ship and jeapordise existing trade for them or their leaseholder

I would have thought they are looking for a million quid and dont care what happens.

They dont want the staff to know so they dont jump ship and jeapordise existing trade for them or their leaseholder

Yeah I suppose, you're probably right.

Archived