New Ecclesall Rd. Tapas Restaurant - formerly 365

mossdog

I've just had a walk down to have a look - it's a very challenging colour isn't it?

And it does look to be taking up rather a lot of pavement.

Picture here - please ignore the fact that I seem to have cut the roof off!

Jesus H! I haven't seen it since it was painted, it's even worse than I thought! :gag:

Oh my! :o That's foul.

I've never really understood why anyone would want to sit outside a cafe or restaurant on Ecclesall Road - way too much traffic noise and fumes. :confused:

Because people going past on buses look at you and think "Ooh, he's cool, stylish and he must be loaded to eat and drink there!" and as a consequence either want to be your friend or sleep with you. It's the S11 equivalent of baboons waving their bottoms at other baboons as part of their courtship ritual.

Because people going past on buses look at you and think "Ooh, he's cool, stylish and he must be loaded to eat and drink there!" and as a consequence either want to be your friend or sleep with you. It's the S11 equivalent of baboons waving their bottoms at other baboons as part of their courtship ritual.

I don't, but then I used to live there and know it's one of the most polluted urban roads in Europe. It's disgusting in summer.

'Cafe culture' up there is just 'crappy culture'.

Mexican...tapas?

I despair.

According to one of the new owners -

"Chillies are the foundation of Mexican food so not only will we be making dishes you just won't find anywhere else, but we'll be using authentic Mexican ingredients"

Well, if it is Mexican tapas, that's certainly something you won't find anywhere else, not even Mexico!

Archived