New Ecclesall Rd. Tapas Restaurant - formerly 365

mossdog

As far as the pavement goes it looks as though they've just built out to the edge of their land. The pavement just looks narrow because of that silly advertising board which visually impaired people hate, design wise.
There's only one thing silly on that corner sunshine!.......................surely you are not responsible?

There's only one thing silly on that corner sunshine!

I could point out a large number of silly things in the immediate vicinity of the building in question, starting with obstructve street furniture, missing dropped Kerbs, poorly maintained pavements... scaffolding installed in a cretinous, thoughtless and obstructive manner. Do I need to continue?

*quoted before mossdog edited his post*

Did anyone ever go to Butlins in the 70's? You remember, where they built little lookie-likey Amazon jungles, Italian piazzas and Mexican haciendas inside those horrible concrete halls?

We spend a lot of time (and money) on Ecclesall Road, including their other establishments of Menzels and Ashoka. We won't be going to this new one.

I have no desire to be seen in a low-rent cartoon bar that belongs in the Pleasure Beach.

It's horrible isn't it - I'm surprised it got planning permission. Apparently it's going to be a Mexican tapas bar...

Do they have tapas in Mexico?

They should have called it "Fistfull of Hendersons"

or "The Good, The Bad and The Hendersons"

It's horrible isn't it - I'm surprised it got planning permission. Apparently it's going to be a Mexican tapas bar...

tapas..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

come on, you all moan about the lack of choice etc, bring it on i say. will it do tex-mex also?

yum, yum.

tapas..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

come on, you all moan about the lack of choice etc, bring it on i say. will it do tex-mex also?

yum, yum.

I'm pretty certain I can guarantee it won't do anything even remotely like tex-mex. Or mexican. Just pretend and get it woefully wrong. :roll: *sigh*

Archived