New Ecclesall Rd. Tapas Restaurant - formerly 365

mossdog

the place looks awful as well. it reminds me of those mock themes you would see in vegas/disney.

if it were in Vegas they wouldn't run out of food though, and the service would be better.

Seeing as most posters on this thread seem to have a problem with Ecclesall Rd full stop, why not just stay on Hillsborough Corner / West St or wherever it is you go to mix with real people and stop knocking a place when all you've done is read about it or drive past at the very most!!

Why would people not want to sit outside on a sunny day. This happens at busy road sides all over Europe / the world. Oooh its soo pretentious!! Get a life

I'm going to deliberately drive the long way round when I'm down there this lunchtime just to see how awful it looks - aesthetic self-flagellation.

Surely someone with some taste was there when they designed it. If that's you why didn't you say something? Maybe they don't even have planning consent? Hmm...

Archived