New Ecclesall Rd. Tapas Restaurant - formerly 365

mossdog

Surely someone with some taste was there when they designed it. If that's you why didn't you say something? Maybe they don't even have planning consent? Hmm...

Taste is a personal thing. You live in Crookes- i'd hate to.

I doubt they would invest a lot of money without having planning consent, and if they rent the building they cant make changes without the landlords consent which wouldnt be forthcoming without any necessary planning consents- that is what solicitors / surveyors advise on.

If you are so disturbed by the buildings appearance then run along to the planning office and make your checks and take your action, otherwise- get over it!

Taste is a personal thing. You live in Crookes- i'd hate to.

I doubt they would invest a lot of money without having planning consent, and if they rent the building they cant make changes without the landlords consent which wouldnt be forthcoming without any necessary planning consents- that is what solicitors / surveyors advise on.

If you are so disturbed by the buildings appearance then run along to the planning office and make your checks and take your action, otherwise- get over it!

Don't worry, I'm not, I'm really not.

Someone clear up the thread title confusion pleas, it's the Post Office that's at 365 Ecclesall Road.

365 Ecclesall Rd is actually a bridal shop. The restaurant in question used to be '543' and is supposed to be Mexican, not Tapas. Looks a bit like a branch of Chiquito from the outside, but the menu looks nice enough.

Went in yesterday. It's a kind of Tex-Mex sandwich bar; £4-£5 gets you a burrito or 2 tacos or a something else filled with the usual stuff and either braised or fried steak, pulled pork or chicken. You get a free coke with your meal and the food tastes very good indeed.

As somewhere to go and grab a quick bite, I'd recommend it.

Archived