Woodcaft Folk in the 50;s

• 3 years later...
Do they still have Woodcraft Folk??

I remember it in the 70s and used to go to the weekly meets.

The meets were held in Greenhill School and were run mostly by a woman who lived on Atlantic Road.

I believe that it still exists; I think that there is a link on the website of The Youth Hostel Association's Website. My Sister's friend's Uncle used to be associated with it in the 1960s. I never knew his name. but we knew him as Uncle Basil.

Could anyone provide me with some more information on the Woodcraft Folk please? I'm in the process of setting up a small green woodworking business (I'm assuming they're related) and would love to know more of its history and to meet anyone involved with wood turning or carving.

Could anyone provide me with some more information on the Woodcraft Folk please? I'm in the process of setting up a small green woodworking business (I'm assuming they're related) and would love to know more of its history and to meet anyone involved with wood turning or carving.

r u sure about the question love. you are funny. No they are not related

Archived