'Affinity' has changed ownership

Carborundum

Affinity is here to stay! thay have a a fab new owner! brill managers and an amazing staff team which realy enjoy working there!

The managers and the owner have got it rite by day soon they will be serving great food but by night i trenday bar!

The sheffield scene is so quick to pick at things and not appreciate or support them!

Oh My god I went To affinaty last night and had the best night in ages it was quite busy considring it was a sunday and the performance from anja lucy and eeerrrrr tia-anna s.a.w was mesmorising there was such a buzz in the air im going next week wouldentmiss it for the glitter in erly lerning center lol

OH MY GOD i went to affinaty on Campo Lane sheffield s1 last night it was amzing the cabaret show was the funnyist thing ever it was quite busy and no ticket was needed the drink flowed and so did the lafter absoluty fantastic thay tell me its evry sunday well ill be there next week it was so incloosive all typs of people whent so fetch your friends

Affinity is here to stay! thay have a a fab new owner! brill managers and an amazing staff team which realy enjoy working there!

The managers and the owner have got it rite by day soon they will be serving great food but by night i trenday bar!

The sheffield scene is so quick to pick at things and not appreciate or support them!

Oh My god I went To affinaty last night and had the best night in ages it was quite busy considring it was a sunday and the performance from anja lucy and eeerrrrr tia-anna s.a.w was mesmorising there was such a buzz in the air im going next week wouldentmiss it for the glitter in erly lerning center lol

OH MY GOD i went to affinaty on Campo Lane sheffield s1 last night it was amzing the cabaret show was the funnyist thing ever it was quite busy and no ticket was needed the drink flowed and so did the lafter absoluty fantastic thay tell me its evry sunday well ill be there next week it was so incloosive all typs of people whent so fetch your friends

Well it appears that the only thing that has changed is they have 2 new staff that have heard of the forum! Can I suggest to both to typing your message in Windows Word first running a spell check and then cut and pasting in to the forum as your spelling and grammer makes it look like the place is run by people with no clue!

As for it being 'Hilarious and inclusive' I felt the total opposite. Ok so tiaanna might not be to everyones liking, but to invite her there to merely tease and humiliate is way out of line. Asking her to recite things she had posted on the forum etc and interupting her 'perfomances'. If it was a real competition fair enough, but it was just a chance for the drag queens to have some fun at anothers expense.

Back to a previous post of mine that is still unanswered, has anyone met the new owners yet? Nobody has confirmd apart from the forums latest 'recruits'. I heard it was going down the classier route....this therefore includes the same drag shows as before just including some fun making of tiaanna, not classy by my standards. So as far as I can see it has not changed at all, same staff, same drag queens, owners not to be seen and using a messaging service provided by fuel.

I have been in and cannot see any difference, no sign of the new owners, unless they are not making themselves known.

I know the last owners actually came round and introduced/chat to the customers.

No sign of a new line up, so no idea if my website is up to date, nothing nothing nothing.

I might pop in after work and see if there is any life and ask questions. Will feedback here.

**checked post for grammar and spelling**

Archived