DJ Competition!!!

lilemma22

its here round 1 tonight at Westways on West street get down to witness some fine tuneage with DJ's battling it out to the death!!!!!!! (well not to the death but..)

from 8pm 2nyt @ Westways

whoop x

Let us know how everyone gets on

apologies for the late replies people iv not been very well. Thos who are wanting to enter please email me emma_krk@hotmail.co.uk asap x

Thanks for the explanation as to why I STILL hadn't heard from you...

Should I email you again, or do you still have my email from my previous message?

I don't want to lose any time in getting a slot if the competition is already on!

Thanx, Sheffbag, I've just cleared some unwanted messages from my inbox, so Emma can send me details.

I wish the Forum would give us a more generous email archive store; surely space for up to 100 messages kept on file (text only) would require very little extra space!

ALL - CHANGE OF CONTACT DETAILS

The next heat in the "SEARCH FOR A DJ" competition is next Tuesday 22nd April to be held at

Tuckers (Above the West Way, door at rear of building)

53-59 West Street

City Centre

Sheffield

S1 4EQ

THERE ARE ONLY 2 HEATS LEFT BEFORE THE GRAND FINAL TO WIN A MANAGEMENT CONTRACT WITH GOSH MANAGEMENT SO GET YOUR ENTRIES IN!!!!

IMPORTANT - CHANGE OF ADDRESS TO CONTACT

If you wish to enter then please use the following contact details

Tel: 0845 230 4674

Email: info@goshmanagement.com

If you wish to check out what you could be winning or see who's else company you would be within the Gosh team then check out http://www.goshmanagement.com for more details.

Even if you arent a DJ then come along on the night for good tunes and a brand new top venue, as last years winner I can vouch that the more people are there the better it is for the DJ's so come and support the guys.

If you have any questions please either contact the team direct or post on here and I will answer within the same working day or you can always pm me.

Good luck all and i'll see you there Tuesday.

Thanks for all the support last night guys, a really strong heat and all 5 dj's brought a lot to the table.

Congratulations to Stewart McAllister for progressing to the final to be held 6th May at Tuckers

There's only ONE more heat left folks to be held NEXT TUESDAY 30 April. If you want to win a years contract with South Yorkshire premier dj agency then get in touch and we'll see you there!

Tel: 0845 230 4674

E: info@goshmanagement.com

Archived