Paypal problems

That was because I had only recently set up the bank funding and it was still having set up problems, these problems are now sorted.

In fact screw this why am I explaining things to you when you are clearly trolling/trying to be deliberately annoying?

Rich, please don't accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being a troll. It's inflammatory and the vast majority of people who disagree with your opinion are going to be offended when they are called a troll simply for having a different opinion to your own.

Since I had a new debit card issued by my bank I have been having problems with paying by Paypal, all my payments go as an "echeque" and do not clear for around 2 weeks.

I have gone through all the process of verifying my account i.e. having two small amounts payed into my account and telling Paypal what they were.

I have emailed Paypal to ask them what I am doing wrong but so far have had no reply (no surprise there).

Any of you bright sparks out there can put me right.

Paul;

what you need to do is go onto paypal site and where it says , register an new card put your new details in.and if you can, register a credit card as well.This way it'll try your debit card for funds if this is unsuccessful it'll take it from you credit card .i had this problem and by doing the aforsaid it works a treat now and i get instant payment to all sellers... hope this helps.

• 3 years later...

I kept away from Paypal as long as I could regarding Ebay. But Ebay has made it that awkward to pay without Paypal I gave it a whirl and joined up.

Upshot - never had a problem with it at all I have to say. Sell or buy my payments have been almost instantaneous. Up to just cannot find any fault with it.

Angel.

Archived