Scottish Tablet - tried it? like it?

Tablet - have you tried it?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Tablet - have you tried it?

• Tried it - love it!
    • Tried it - can't stand it!
    • Never tried it

Being a scot i love all things unhealthy, deep fried mars bars, pizzas, Irn Bru and the scottish sweet, tablet.

Tablet's hard to describe if you haven't had a Scottish upbringing, it's like toffee, but not chewy, it's like fudge, but more grainy. It's basically a wee bit of heaven in an otherwise dreich country! It's made of 4 simple ingredients, condensed milk, sugar, butter and milk.

So let me know, have you had it? Do you like it?

For anyone interested i regularly make tablet and am willing to sell some of my home made stuff for anyone wanting to try it!:D

Hi there. Being Scottish myself I agree that tablet is fantastic, but can't really eat too much at once, can get sickly.

Deep fried pizza suppers:love::love: I always have one of these when we go back to visit my family.

By the way where abouts in scotland are you from? I am from Ayrshire (west coast).

I LOVE YOUR NAME:hihi:

Hi there. Being Scottish myself I agree that tablet is fantastic, but can't really eat too much at once, can get sickly.

Deep fried pizza suppers:love::love: I always have one of these when we go back to visit my family.

By the way where abouts in scotland are you from? I am from Ayrshire (west coast).

I LOVE YOUR NAME:hihi:

Me too, pizza supper, salt and sauce, yum yum! Why don't they do proper chippy sauce down here, you know the brown stuff watered down with vinegar:love:

I'm originally from West Lothian, not too far from Edinburgh, been in Rotherham for 2 and half years now.

Not many people get the name...

Being a scot i love all things unhealthy, deep fried mars bars, pizzas, Irn Bru and the scottish sweet, tablet.

Tablet's hard to describe if you haven't had a Scottish upbringing, it's like toffee, but not chewy, it's like fudge, but more grainy. It's basically a wee bit of heaven in an otherwise dreich country! It's made of 4 simple ingredients, condensed milk, sugar, butter and milk.

So let me know, have you had it? Do you like it?

For anyone interested i regularly make tablet and am willing to sell some of my home made stuff for anyone wanting to try it!:D

Scottish tablet is quite simply the most gorgeous and addictive thing in the world!

I miss it like hell living down here - but my waistline's probably quite grateful I can't get it! :hihi:

StarSparkle

Archived