Village Idiot - Do you have one?

yeh we have one. He's got 11 kids that are all Retarded (kids are born with some gene that makes them retatded) and alll he does all day while kids are at school is run around the bypass :loopy:

He wears a leather jacked that's been slashed up the back and the arms, he wears jogging pants with the brown stuff stain on the bum bit :gag:

other year we were at school sprts day and he was running around the school field on the track and the races couldn't start untill he got off it :huh:

There's this one guy who i've met, seems really normal and nice (bit of a crap dancer mind)

Just strikes up the most odd-bod discussions, quite frequently as well, just like, random insane questions, I tell thee, I'm not sure where his mind is, but I ain't ever heard of the planet.

There's this one guy who i've met, seems really normal and nice (bit of a crap dancer mind)

Just strikes up the most odd-bod discussions, quite frequently as well, just like, random insane questions, I tell thee, I'm not sure where his mind is, but I ain't ever heard of the planet.

Hey, I think I've met this guy! Does he ask weird questions about abusing chickens and lobbing sponge cake?:D

Anyway, Fort Wayne does have its share of village idiots. As with some of your odd locals, they all seem to get nicknames. The cast of characters includes:

"Whistling Kim": A Korean guy who walks about constantly blowing air through his teeth.

"The Bird Man" (aka "Nut Nut Nut"): Rides solo on a tandem bicycle talking to his non-existent passenger. Legend has it that he's chatting with his long-dead twin.

"Apple Mary": Very wrinkled old lady with a mane of long, platinum blonde, sex-kitten hair. She wears a ton of makeup and revealing clothes, such as halters and tube tops. This is not just mutton dressed as lamb... she must be in her late 80s.

"The Screamer": A woman who talks with a very loud, very high-pitched voice that can be heard throughout the supermarket she visits daily for free coffee. Occasionally has menstrual stains on her trousers.

Hey, I think I've met this guy! Does he ask weird questions about abusing chickens and lobbing sponge cake?:D

Anyway, Fort Wayne does have its share of village idiots. As with some of your odd locals, they all seem to get nicknames. The cast of characters includes:

"Whistling Kim": A Korean guy who walks about constantly blowing air through his teeth.

"The Bird Man" (aka "Nut Nut Nut"): Rides solo on a tandem bicycle talking to his non-existent passenger. Legend has it that he's chatting with his long-dead twin.

"Apple Mary": Very wrinkled old lady with a mane of long, platinum blonde, sex-kitten hair. She wears a ton of makeup and revealing clothes, such as halters and tube tops. This is not just mutton dressed as lamb... she must be in her late 80s.

"The Screamer": A woman who talks with a very loud, very high-pitched voice that can be heard throughout the supermarket she visits daily for free coffee. Occasionally has menstrual stains on her trousers.

We don't have ANYONE like that where WE live :love:

Archived