Village Idiot - Do you have one?

why when it's a medical term ? So what would like me to all them, 'people with slightly less people skills than anyone else thet makes them alillte slow at reading and general education' ????

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were their doctor and had personally made the diagnosis. You should have said. Oh, your training needs updating, retarded isn't used any more as a medical term.

We have one who's moved recently to Handsworth. He came from Manor Park previously and cleans windows and has out of control white dogs who like to chase golf balls in the park. He's a right rough type and really takes the area down. His name I think is Clifford?

He doesn't speak, just grunts and drags his knuckles.

well I have a neighbour that once stood crying her eyes out over the garden fence to me all whilst trying to explain that one of her male tortoises had got in the females pen and ( her words ) raped and molested , her young female tortoise , rather an uncomfortable moment for me not the tortoise , I could only say ah so many times . Does this make her the village idiot ? no idea do I like her ? most definately not lol

You need to come up here and see "Mad" Pete at work. Always talking to himself and laughing out loud at his at his own jokes. He works in peoples gardens weeding and tidying up rain, hail or snow (bit like the current weather) but his best ever was cutting someone's lawn during a storm and singing and laughing at the same time.

Oh, I nearly forgot - it was an electric mower to boot - how daft is that?

You need to come up here and see "Mad" Pete at work. Always talking to himself and laughing out loud at his at his own jokes. He works in peoples gardens weeding and tidying up rain, hail or snow (bit like the current weather) but his best ever was cutting someone's lawn during a storm and singing and laughing at the same time.

Oh, I nearly forgot - it was an electric mower to boot - how daft is that?

we have someone who does our garden , like that , he cuts our grass in the dark of night all ofr £6 an hour !

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were their doctor and had personally made the diagnosis. You should have said. Oh, your training needs updating, retarded isn't used any more as a medical term.

what a plonker :loopy: think we have our own forum idiot here.

There's this one guy who i've met, seems really normal and nice (bit of a crap dancer mind)

Just strikes up the most odd-bod discussions, quite frequently as well, just like, random insane questions, I tell thee, I'm not sure where his mind is, but I ain't ever heard of the planet.

Sounds like someone I know :suspect: :suspect: :roll:

Archived