Censored rock bar

lawlessdan

• 9 months later...

Its now called the StockRoom and its a really good pub, they have all sorts of gigs on and really cheap pints, well worth a visit and check out, there all friendly and never a asshole in sight

Its now called the StockRoom and its a really good pub, they have all sorts of gigs on and really cheap pints, well worth a visit and check out, there all friendly and never a asshole in sight

Head barman Mr 1 post?! :rolleyes:

Its always amazed me no one's ever made this place work (I'm sure fry1 would tell me different but I walk past the place every day!!) I mean its slap bang in the middle of student flats and next to the Leadmill, its also a stones throw from Hallam Union.

If someone spent a bit of money on it and smartened the place up a bit I'm convinced it would make a killing!

Well the only time I went in there (not to watch, just needed to give the sound guy his practice room keys) it was rammed (friday night) and some idiot tried to start a fight with me because I have long hair, was wearing a leather jacket and said 'excuse me can I just get past you' because I needed to get to the sound desk

Archived