Buttermere Rd S7

zee1

Yeah I remember Keith Marshall used to be a skinhead and had a rebellious attitude, I think he stayed in prison for a while.

I still remember those steep steps that went upto Archer Rd, probably be classed as an health & safety issue now.

At the bottom of those steps our lollipop lady used to live there, with those Landrovers parked in her yard ,and her husband and son dangling their fishing tackle from their bedroom windows.

Yeah I remember Keith Marshall used to be a skinhead and had a rebellious attitude, I think he stayed in prison for a while.

I still remember those steep steps that went upto Archer Rd, probably be classed as an health & safety issue now.

At the bottom of those steps our lollipop lady used to live there, with those Landrovers parked in her yard ,and her husband and son dangling their fishing tackle from their bedroom windows.

No, there are not there anymore, but you can still make out where they used to be if you go onto Archer Road and see where they have placed newer stones.

I still remember the colour ( dark green ) and pattern of those railings for the steps, used to be a nightmare in the winter, one slip and could have ended in a bad way.

Archived