Who is the best karaoke singer currently in Sheffield?

Carborundum

... I could say that a certain D. J. K. who is currently right here in this room is, although he doesen't use that name when singing; in fact with 'his' best songs, he doesen't need to read the lyrics from the screen, as 'he' knows several numbers off by heart...

No, seriously, now, alongside Yours Truly, I would give a very big hand for STEVE who is to be seen frequently singing on Karaoke at Dempseys on Wednesdays; One of my favourite songs sung by him is 'Something Inside...'

Yes I have seen a few good singer in my time and also had a go my good self - though under the influence of a few pints - and indeed Tyranna I have had the prvilege of seieng your own unique performances a few times ... I must sey some of the staff at Dempseys are rather good e.g. Martin when he does his Rocky Hollor number in drag .... and the Roebuck Tavern on friday evenings has thrown up an interesting mix of singers - some very good .... does anybody still go to the tuesday evening Karaoke at the Pomona - some good singers there too and the Crown London Road on fridays ...

Nick who used to be Karaoke DJ with me at the Punchbowl crookes is pretty phenominal. He has a great voice and can sing practically anything.

He has several standards which he has made his own and I would happily watch him doing a concert live with just himself singing.

He now does the Karaoke up at Fox in fox hill.

... I could say that a certain D. J. K. who is currently right here in this room is, although he doesen't use that name when singing; in fact with 'his' best songs, he doesen't need to read the lyrics from the screen, as 'he' knows several numbers off by heart...

No, seriously, now, alongside Yours Truly, I would give a very big hand for STEVE who is to be seen frequently singing on Karaoke at Dempseys on Wednesdays; One of my favourite songs sung by him is 'Something Inside...'

I agree, Steve can do that song in his sleep.

But, there are a lot better all round singers out there.

In fact, two of the best I have ever seen are forum members.

Only way to find out is to enter Greenkings Karaoke comp Big Tree Sherwood pub Devenshire arms shircliffe name but a few Grand final 19th of April at the Sherwood Hosted by BRUNO who has got a amazin voice

:blush: Some people are toned deaf lol....... thanx anyway

Archived