Who is the best karaoke singer currently in Sheffield?

Carborundum

back on topic, a good karaoke singer needs to be able to sing a variety of songs not just one or two. 3 names spring instantly to mind for me, a girl called Joey (absynthfairy) a guy called steve who comes on my tuesday night and a guy called paul who comes on wednesday night, great voice and strong

Oh and 4 hours younger is still younger so there :P

I'll be Karaoke-ing in the Sportsman at Stannington tomorrow afternoon, I've pestered me Dad into going! Lol.

You're all welcome to come and listen to me belting out a couple of classic Meatloaf songs, but I don't think Simon Cowell will be ringing me up any time soon.

I'll be Karaoke-ing in the Sportsman at Stannington tomorrow afternoon, I've pestered me Dad into going! Lol.

You're all welcome to come and listen to me belting out a couple of classic Meatloaf songs, but I don't think Simon Cowell will be ringing me up any time soon.

Cowwell ?

have you got some kind of bovine fetish ?

• 4 weeks later...
back on topic, a good karaoke singer needs to be able to sing a variety of songs not just one or two. 3 names spring instantly to mind for me, a girl called Joey (absynthfairy) a guy called steve who comes on my tuesday night and a guy called paul who comes on wednesday night, great voice and strong

Oh and 4 hours younger is still younger so there :P

Awwww.....Thank you! Came to see you at the Nursery Tavern a sunday or so ago but you weren't there!! Think it was the day after your birthday though....Hope you had a good one! Will come to see you very very soon....xx

Yes I have seen a few good singer in my time and also had a go my good self - though under the influence of a few pints - and indeed Tyranna I have had the prvilege of seieng your own unique performances a few times ... I must sey some of the staff at Dempseys are rather good e.g. Martin when he does his Rocky Hollor number in drag .... and the Roebuck Tavern on friday evenings has thrown up an interesting mix of singers - some very good .... does anybody still go to the tuesday evening Karaoke at the Pomona - some good singers there too and the Crown London Road on fridays ...

I love the crown on a friday....would I know you I wonder???

Archived