The world is coming to an end! Everybody panic!

i only have one :(

im a gonner im gonna starve

at least the shops open till 1pm so i can buy beer :)

Heh Heh, I wonder if I'd make any money if I invented 'The Stella egg' Beautifully wrapped in gold and silver artois artistic foil, a thick layer of chocolate forming the outside egg, which would be lined with a smattering of crisps.Inside the inner foil, there would be twelve mini cans of stella ...Enjoy! Copyright..Whitehorses Ltd :hihi:

Heh Heh, I wonder if I'd make any money if I invented 'The Stella egg' Beautifully wrapped in gold and silver artois artistic foil, a thick layer of chocolate forming the outside egg, which would be lined with a smattering of crisps.Inside the inner foil, there would be twelve mini cans of stella ...Enjoy! Copyright..Whitehorses Ltd :hihi:

*starts foaming and dribbling at the mouth*

It's only Easter. I hate it so I've not bothered getting owt special. Bangers and mash for tea tonight.

Bah. Humbug. ;)

I had my grocery delivered a day early but only because I'd have felt shady making someone work on Good Friday.

Ok then, you've proved to me, the 'Stella egg' is a winner.Production starts this afternoon.Where shall I market them?Middlesborough?Saltburn?Whitby?Staithes? !!!

no one ever goes in the coop at Saltburn... might have the last loaf in uk for sale :huh:

Archived