How do you feel when you are overwhelmingly attracted to someone???

Have you ever wanted someone so much that when you are with them it makes your head swim/ makes you feel like you can't breathe?

I feel like that about someone now , ive not even met him but we have talked alot on here by PM.Its just the things he writes and how he writes them that makes me go :love: .

Have you ever wanted someone so much that when you are with them it makes your head swim/ makes you feel like you can't breathe?

i have and your head is all over place especially when you cant have em, plus i remember my first love about 20 years ago, we was young and lasted about 4months but i still carry that flame today, even though ive never seen her since......she may have 20 kids and be like a bouncy castle :D aint love brilliant.

• 6 years later...

Old thread but yes...although I do think it's a relatively young feeling...from memory that is.

I recently got involved with someone and the clincher was a link I sent her..it seems she had the same humour as me. She asked what I found attractive in her and I sent her this

"I'm trying to think of a way of describing that sound Sid James makes when he sees Cleopatra in the bath in "Carry on Cleo".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KCzdLiWeSU

"Boots? what boots? "

It worked for some weird reason.

Archived