The Old Blue ball hillsborough

exhausted

i just hope the new investor got a better deal than i was being offered..... wanted £20,000 down and to sign to 3 year and tied to everything accept soft drinks and crisps... rent was £295 pwk..... but it had no plasma's as they had been removed and the bandits, pool tables etc was no longer..... may i also say the currently takings was down to around £2000-£2500 pwk which is shocking as for 1-2 years ago the lease was up at £150,000 as it was making a killing

i just hope the new investor got a better deal than i was being offered..... wanted £20,000 down and to sign to 3 year and tied to everything accept soft drinks and crisps... rent was £295 pwk..... but it had no plasma's as they had been removed and the bandits, pool tables etc was no longer..... may i also say the currently takings was down to around £2000-£2500 pwk which is shocking as for 1-2 years ago the lease was up at £150,000 as it was making a killing

The rent is £10K per annum but the in goings have not been finally agreed yet...and according to TRUST INNS it is still on the market and applications are welcome!!!

http://www.trustinns.co.uk/particulars.asp?id=3054

Not my cup of tea at all since I hate CHAVS

Archived