Does anyone know how to get into ghost hunting

Hi everyone can anyone help I have been wanting to get into ghost hunting for ages and could anyone out there help me...

I don't know where to start or who to contact...

I was incontact with someone who was starting one up and they seem to have let me down ... can anyone help...

The big mistake is to look-you need to build up your empathetic skills and the ghosts wil flock to you.Here are a few tips.

1.Wear retro clothing

2.Read up about castles battles and fill the home with antiques.

3.Banish modernitems such as mobiles and give away your ipods etc.

4.Take public transport and better still walk and ride a horse/trap round town.

5.Shop in Barnsley and Worksop,especially for clothes and CDs etc.

6.Discuss footballing success-when did SWFC/SUFC win anything other than an egg cup?

This type of thread has been done and done to death!! (no pun intended)

every time I see it I think "ooh, I can get back into it again!" - but alas, I never do because I don't really want to go over the same places over and over again!!!

especially if the rest are inexperienced (I don't mind teaching people, and advising, but still....)

I've seen the remnants (skeletons) of those that have been buried, and I've seen coffins go into very warm incinerators, and the ashes in the urns after, so yes I suppose I do have proof. Quite alot of it as it happens.

You've seen proof that the physical body perishes after death then. That doesn't mean you know there are no ghosts, it is just a (likely) assumption.

What you probably mean is that because there is no reason to believe that ghosts exist, you do not believe that ghosts exist. As it should be.

I too have no reason to believe that ghosts exist so I currently do not believe that ghosts exist, I'd never say that they definitely don't exist though, that would be an assumption, not knowledge.

Archived