Does anyone know how to get into ghost hunting

Hear hear Bikertec

Before people spend money on your events, can you answer one question: Have you ever found conclusive proof of supernatural phenomenon on one of your events?

Oh and, are your events run for entertainment, or as serious scientific expeditions?

Before people spend money on your events, can you answer one question: Have you ever found conclusive proof of supernatural phenomenon on one of your events?

Oh and, are your events run for entertainment, or as serious scientific expeditions?

Call me psychic, I had a feeling this would go unanswered...

Perhaps if people didn't want to 'hunt' ghosts all the time, they would be more willing to show up. I am sure that if God can exist in some other place, then so can ghosts. I knew someone who could sense their presence. She used to do 'house readings' and there was always a reason when the readings were bad like a murder or something that had happened in the house.

The supernatural is only so because we don't have the means to explain it. One day, we will be able to classify ghosts and explain the phenonemon, just like we can explain miracles and the power of prayer today.

Archived