41 Hunsley Street Sheffield

How can I find the names who lived at 41 Hunsley Street around 1963 ...as my late mother Patricia Crossland has lived at 41 Hunsley St... I am trying to find my dad ..I have never know his name, can anyone help me to find my dad's name then I will trace for him. I am not sure if he is still alive? I have traced for him for a few years now..its been so difficult.

I hope you will help us :-)

Thank you

Best Wishes

Jan

The address is missing from the 1963 directory, stops at No.31 to 43 :(, so it's electoral roll at the Sheffield Library, they may have directories for either side of 1963, the address re-appears in my 1968 so it looks like it was just missed off.

How can I find the names who lived at 41 Hunsley Street around 1963 ...as my late mother Patricia Crossland has lived at 41 Hunsley St... I am trying to find my dad ..I have never know his name, can anyone help me to find my dad's name then I will trace for him. I am not sure if he is still alive? I have traced for him for a few years now..its been so difficult.

Thank you

Best Wishes

Jan

Hi Jan,

Wish I'd seen your message earlier as I've just been down to local history library today tracing another person in the electoral rolls. It's quite easy once you get the hang of the wards- the staff down there are very helpful

Thank you

Best Wishes

Jan

try "anyone from grimesthorpe" thread, someone might know her. I'm from Bland St. which was at the bottom of Hunsley St. but the name doesn't ring a bell.

Archived