Does anyone have a Peugeot 206.. or know anything about screen wash on cars??

I have a 55 plate 206, and this is going to sound very wierd, but I simply cannot figure out how to activate the screen wash on my front windscreen. I can get it to work on the back one, but not the front. I am low on screenwash, but the back window will still spray, yet the front won't. Does this mean that maybe I am that low on wash, so that it isn't feeding the front of the car? Or does it sound as though there is a problem?

I have a 55 plate 206, and this is going to sound very wierd, but I simply cannot figure out how to activate the screen wash on my front windscreen. I can get it to work on the back one, but not the front. I am low on screenwash, but the back window will still spray, yet the front won't. Does this mean that maybe I am that low on wash, so that it isn't feeding the front of the car? Or does it sound as though there is a problem?

Do the wipers run automatically when you pull on the wiper stoke or whatever it's called but no water? On mine you pull the right one towards you, hold, then it pumps and wipes a few times. Sometimes my front ones are empty but the rear ones work a couple of more times before running out.

Do you have to twist to get the back one on? If so, using the same stoke or whatever it's called (wiper one it is), pull it towards you and hold. Mines a 54 so hope it works.

Yeah, I have to twist it. WIll give it a go when I next get in car! Cheers!

• 2 years later...

Same on my 2007 peugeot 206 you pull right hand stalk towards you it sprays and automaticly wipes screen a couple ov times make sure washer bottle full and all hoses are connected to washer jets and jets are not blocked ... Hope this helps :)

your washer pipe could be blocked. pull them all out and clean them in hot water. its easier to take them inside and leave them in a bowl for a while. this will soften the pipes and also anything blocking it. then simply blow through them to clear. replace and it should all be working. if the pipes are damaged, you can pick up replacements from halfords for next to nothing.

Archived