Goth Park Murder last year - thugs found guilty!

It's a horrible story, just seen the interview with the detective who was saying the parents of these... children... were laughing about it and not taking it seriously. I think we can deduce from this why these murderers ended up the way they did.

I feel so bad for all those who have to deal with the aftermath of their loved one being killed :-(

My boyfriend is from Rochdale and works in Bacup, we went for a walk in the park they were attacked in and he pointed out where the flowers are, it really upset me. He says he knew of the girl, and she was a really level headed woman, just with a different haircut to all the bleedin chavs around that area.

That 999 call though, not many younger people are as brave to help two strangers out like that, to the extent of taking their tops off in public for the sake of trying to save lifes. I hope she was rewarded because it was very brave.

oohhh it angers me so much, really makes my blood boil to the point of wanting to go give the guilty party what he deserves, afterall does not the bible state "an eye for an eye" - goths have this reputation of being dark and violent, depressive etc, yet goths are often the victims, sure not all are innocent, but the reputation certainly doesnt preceed..

oohhh it angers me so much, really makes my blood boil to the point of wanting to go give the guilty party what he deserves, afterall does not the bible state "an eye for an eye" - goths have this reputation of being dark and violent, depressive etc, yet goths are often the victims, sure not all are innocent, but the reputation certainly doesnt preceed..

Goths don't have a reputation for being violent.

At least, not to my knowledge.

I had an ex who was frequently beaten up in his youth in Doncaster for the way he dressed, and he wasn't even a full-on Goth, just liked wearing black and a bit of eyeliner.

It's a horrible case indeed. Reading the account of the 999 call was really awful.

My boyfriend is from Rochdale and works in Bacup, we went for a walk in the park they were attacked in and he pointed out where the flowers are, it really upset me. He says he knew of the girl, and she was a really level headed woman, just with a different haircut to all the bleedin chavs around that area.

That 999 call though, not many younger people are as brave to help two strangers out like that, to the extent of taking their tops off in public for the sake of trying to save lifes. I hope she was rewarded because it was very brave.

I think she was absolutely beautiful. It's such a shame.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/7315258.stm

reading this brought a lump to my throat, he seems like such an amazing guy.

and as for not naming and shaming the three lads because they are only 15/16 - name em and let them burn, they deserve everything they get, i wouldnt be surprised if their parents bloody disowned them, ide be ashamed to have a son like that, ide deny even knowing him.

It's a horrible case indeed. Reading the account of the 999 call was really awful.

I agree the 999 call was just horrendous reading. The judge gave the callers £250 each for helping the victims. It's a bit weird to give money to someone to compensate for witnessing such a horrible thing - I wouldn't know what to do with the money.

One other reason why this story really got to me was because just before it happened last summer I was walking with my partner in Hillsborough. Very suddenly we decided to cross the road and look in an Estate Agents window. This poor lad walking past the Estate Agency we headed towards was dressed in Gothic clothing and he absolutely cacked himself at the sight of these two men suddenly crossing the road and heading in his direction. I knew straight away what he was thinking and smiled and said hello - I felt bloody awful for him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/7315258.stm

reading this brought a lump to my throat, he seems like such an amazing guy.

and as for not naming and shaming the three lads because they are only 15/16 - name em and let them burn, they deserve everything they get, i wouldnt be surprised if their parents bloody disowned them, ide be ashamed to have a son like that, ide deny even knowing him.

How desperately sad. What a waste of a beautiful life.