Goth Park Murder last year - thugs found guilty!

Another fine example of 'justice' dealt, you take a life for no frickin reason other than boredom. Ah crap they dont even show remorse, you think when they are released they will have paid for it? I dont! When animals go out of control and attack someone they are PUT DOWN, so why if a person (or 2 in this case) kill another person it's treated differently? So an animal gets killed if it bites... a person gets a slap on wrist if it kills!

Bulls*it in my opinion they want to act like animals keep them caged until the day they die, take their life away from them so they can truly pay for what they did.

waste of one life the girls these two c**** are still breathing

very true... on a base level I would really love to kick there asses for killing that lovely girl... on another level I think they have wasted there lives and hers and they have hurt a lot of people... and on a retribution level Id like to see em hang for it... or in the very least flogged...

on here theres abit about the appeal http://www.whitbygazette.co.uk/news/Sophie39s-killers-appeal-against-life.4184516.jp

but heres the bit that struck out to me

"A memorial bench in Whitby was placed in memory of Sophie near the Royal Hotel and was officially dedicated to her at a cermoney over Goth Weekend in April.

Her mum Sylvia made the trip to Whitby to be among the hundreds of people who came to remember her daughter."

everybody who visits whitby in the future should sit on the bench and think of sophie for a minute or two...i know i will be

if i remember rightly the royals that massive white? hotel on west cliff? that bram stoker used to stay in (my mate used to work there for a time) its near where the pavillion and stuff are

Im not even slightly worried. They haven't got a chance of getting anything less than what they were given. They were lucky to have been given less than 25 years IMO.

... meaning they'll be out before their mid-30s, unlike their poor victim who will never come out of her grave. They should have been sentenced to hang and we would rid ourselves of at least two pieces of worthless scum like those, and their victim could finally rest in peace. There will be no peace for her when her brutal killers will be able to resume their criminal lives once they hit 32 - or earlier, and are still young enough to make some other poor person suffer through the actions of the do-gooders in our midst.

Another fine example of 'justice' dealt, you take a life for no frickin reason other than boredom. Ah crap they dont even show remorse, you think when they are released they will have paid for it? I dont! When animals go out of control and attack someone they are PUT DOWN, so why if a person (or 2 in this case) kill another person it's treated differently? So an animal gets killed if it bites... a person gets a slap on wrist if it kills!

Bulls*it in my opinion they want to act like animals keep them caged until the day they die, take their life away from them so they can truly pay for what they did.

How true. Had she been attacked by a couple of pit bull terriers instead, they would have been destroyed, and more to the point, she would probably still be alive. Instead, she was attacked by savages raised by thoroughly useless loathsome and feckless workshy scumbag families, with one exception it seems, who actually laughed in court and thought murder was 'amusing'.