How did you get your revenge?

What are your funniest revenge tactics?

Mine is doing my ex's pack up and cutting his sandwiches into teeny tiny trangles (he worked on a large building site at the time), he got

loads of stick from his work-mates.

I darn't say, I've done some heinous things in my time, they all deserved it though:twisted:

Caught my Ex out once, put lil pieces of rock wool in his pants, then spread it round his colleagues he had probs with a blobby err You get the picture.

He was off with the station bike behind my back, so her reputation got even worse too, double whammy!

I once made my oh a cup of strong coffee, only half of it was coffee the other half was wee. I even warmed it up in the microwave to get it to the right temperature.

The microwave stunk but to watch him drink it was cool!

He found out about 6 months later from someone else:D

After much drinking, one of my 'friends' passed out in the middle of the living room floor.

There was a large great dane present in the room.

We then proceeded to pull my friend's trousers down and smear a sizeable amount of yoghurt on his bum. The dog took great pleasure in spending the next ten minutes licking it off without waking him up.

It was literally the funniest thing I have ever seen.

After much drinking, one of my 'friends' passed out in the middle of the living room floor.

There was a large great dane present in the room.

We then proceeded to pull my friend's trousers down and smear a sizeable amount of yoghurt on his bum. The dog took great pleasure in spending the next ten minutes licking it off without waking him up.

It was literally the funniest thing I have ever seen.

That is animal abuse, shame on you!! Reight funny though:hihi:

Archived