How did you get your revenge?

Hubby flaked out after a night out so my little grandaughter and myself gave him a makeover, eyeshadow, rouge, lipstick the lot.

We also painted his nails a bright red and put tiny plaits in his hair.

The next morning when he woke up he went loopy, especially when he realised I didn't have any make up remover or nail polish remover left. My grandaughter told him he looked very pretty which didn't help much. Lol

(she can't wait for grandad to come home the worse for wear again):hihi:

What are your funniest revenge tactics?

Mine is doing my ex's pack up and cutting his sandwiches into teeny tiny trangles (he worked on a large building site at the time), he got

loads of stick from his work-mates.

I bet he did. :)

telling my ex partners new girlfriend that i had been to the clinic and i had found out i had several sexual transmitted diseases from him, when i hadnt, the look on her face was classic and yes she booked herself in and was given the all clear and she dumped him :hihi:

I let my then-boyfriend go on and on and on (:rolleyes:) about what a sexy actress Jaye Davidson was in "The Crying Game." When he found out "she" had a penis, he went ballistic. He wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the weekend!:hihi:

Archived